- IRC: irc.oftc.net #katzenpost irc://irc.oftc.net/#katzenpost
- Mailing List https://lists.mixnetworks.org/listinfo/katzenpost
Open a pull request on Github. We will help with occurring problems and merge your changes back into the main project.
Where to Start
We have a lot of repositories! The top-level packages that you’ll probably want to look at first are:
- Katzen a cross-platform minimum viable messenger app in purely in Go using Gioui framework that has extended beyond catchat
- Catchat a QT cross-platform metadata minimizing messenger application utilizing catshadow.
- Catshadow is a mix network messaging system. This repository contains a client library which can be used with a Katzenpost mix network. It not only uses strong modern end to end encryption (Noise + Double Ratchet), but it is also designed to reduce the amount of metadata leaked onto the network.
- Client is a mixnet client library you can use to write applications that interact with mixnet services.
- Server is the mix and provider daemons that route messages and run services.
- Authority are the PKI daemons that provide key and service information to the network.
- Server_Plugins are examples of a mixnet service plugins written in golang and rust.